- We implement the Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising
(e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, and/or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting).
- Using the Ads Settings, users can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
- We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to your website.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to your site.
- We use data from Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics.